A.L. Rae Centre Workshop on Genomic Prediction and Genome-Wide Association Studies¶
November 9-13, 2015¶
Coachman Hotel, Palmerston North, New Zealand¶
- Dorian Garrick
- Rohan Fernando
- Statistical, quantitative genetic, and computational aspects of genomic prediction.
- Genome-wide association studies using genomic prediction methods
- Julia scripts for genomic prediction and GWAS
- Graduate-level course in quantitative genetics.
- Graduate-level course in statistics.
- Basic understanding of concepts in QTL mapping, linkage, linkage disequilibrium and computer programming.